Patchwork Flying Geese Quilt Pattern by Emily of Quilty Love.
Patchwork Flying Geese is a stash buster quilt pattern! Use this quilt pattern to start sewing through your stash. This fun and modern flying geese quilt uses no waste methods.
You won't be able to stop at just one!
- Includes 8 size options: Baby, lap size, throw size, large throw size, twin size, full size, queen size and king size.
- As stash friendly as it gets! This quilt doesn't need any background fabrics.
- Quick and easy.
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge.
- Ambitious beginner pattern.
- Skill learned: Flying Geese four at a time
- Fabric Requirements listed in photos.
Quilty Love Patterns are easy to read and follow with detailed cutting instructions and plenty of graphics for the visual learner.
ABOUT THE PDF PATTERN:
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in
- Limited number of downloads so please save to your device
- Pattern is one person use.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern design as Quilty Love Patterns.