Triangle Hexies Quilt Pattern by Emily of Quilty Love
- Modern hexagon quilt pattern
- Plays on the popular triangle and hexagon shapes.
- No tricky Y seams or paper piecing! Easy construction.
- An 8inch or larger 60degree triangle ruler is recommended but templates are provided.
- Baby, Throw, Twin or Queen size Quilt.
- Intermediate pattern but can be tackled by the ambitious beginner.
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge.
Quilty Love Patterns are easy to read and follow with detailed cutting instructions and plenty of graphics for the visual learner.
ABOUT THE PDF PATTERN:
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in
- Limited number of downloads so please save to your device
- Pattern is one person use.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern design as Quilty Love Patterns.